Our Strategic Partnership and Brand Team is a family of nine based in Jakarta, with one head, three managers, and five executives. Just as rice is to the people of Indonesia, we too play an important role at Gojek: providing the nourishment to sustain our brand awareness and become the brand of choice for our merchant partners. Our main responsibility is to collaborate and create initiatives for our merchant-facing products of Gojek, such as Moka, Midtrans, GoBiz, GoBiz POS, and GoStore.
We also work closely with the Corporate Affairs and Government Relation team to ensure consistent narration throughout the campaigns. What drives us is our shared sense of teamwork and love for our Gojek brand. As a team, we're not only concerned with the growth of the company, but each other’s personal growth and well-being, too. We enjoy bonding over our shared love of food, movies, books. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we’ve been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home (Netflix marathons, anyone?).
About the Role:
If you’re looking to be a part of an agile and growth-driven marketing team, look no further. As our Brand Intern, you’ll be an instrumental cog in the Merchant Marketing wheel of Gojek - the team that develops campaigns that directly reinforces the company's mission to continuously empower MSMEs. Collaborating with Brand Managers, your main goal will be to assist the delivery excellence for every brand and marketing campaign we design and push out. You'll have ample opportunity to flex your management, creative thinking, and content writing skills, ensuring the most optimum marketing communication journey for our products.
What You Will Do
- Craft compelling messages and convey brand stories in the form of marketing copy for our online channels (i.e., email, In-app message, digital ads) and offline channels (i.e., flyer, billboard, banner).
- Write long-form content articles for our blog.
- Assist with developing brand campaigns.
- Conduct research to utilize as insight for developing campaigns and brand positioning.
- Collect and analyze data.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently majoring in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or similar. Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Proficiency/eager to get better at writing.
- Strong creative thinking skills with a high level of curiosity.
- Proficiency in basic Excel.
- Ability to communicate & write in English.
- Plus point if you have prior e-commerce/start up work experience.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm