GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Co-lead process/quality improvement projects for operational excellence.
- Support in operational activity and project improvement.
- Opportunity to learn and execute Lean Six Sigma tools and make positive impact to the business.
- Responsible for conducting data collection and learning to apply data-driven analytical approach to problem solving.
- Exposure to Power generation repair workshop machinery & operating technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Mechanical, Material and/or Industrial Engineering.
- Competent with MS Office applications & AUTOCAD is preferable.
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes.
- Possess good communication skills.
- A 6-month internship.
Location at PT GENTS – Bandung.
GE drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges.
By combining world class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
About GE Gas Power:
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere.
Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2023, 6:00 pm