Lean Manufacturing Intern to help on project development on process repairs improvement by collecting data, organizing and analysis using lean concept and root cause analysis.
- Opportunity to learn and execute Lean Six Sigma tools and make positive impact to the business.
- Conducting data collection and learn to apply data-driven analytical approach to problem solving.
- Exposure to Power generation repair workshop machinery & operating technologies.
What You Will Do
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support project development on improvement process efforts.
- Collaborate internal cross function process improvement.
- Support with statistical analysis and other special projects.
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes related to business process including root cause analysis.
- Responsible for documenting all the core operational processes for line manufacturing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Material and/or Industrial Engineering.
- Able to work with MS Office applications.
- Having an experience robotic program is plus point.
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes - Possess good communication skills.
- Able to work together as a team.
Location: Bandung (PT. Gents).
We are passionate about creating an inclusive work environment. By valuing the ideas and contributions of a diverse workforce we help inspire others to grow, succeed, and raise the bar for everyone.
Join us at GE Gas Power, where results can be achieved by embracing a community of belonging.
About GE Gas Power:
GE Gas Power engineer's cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere.
Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:26th Apr 2023, 6:00 pm