GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
What You Will Do
- Co-lead process improvement project for sourcing, warehouse and logistic.
- Support in supplier qualification process and establish local procedure.
- Working with other functions such as operation, quality and finance.
- Opportunity to learn and execute lean six sigma.
- Opportunity to learn the business from end to end.
- Exposure to power generation workshop machinery and operating technology.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a degree in engineering (any major).
- Have strong communication skills.
- Being inclusive and having the courage to make changes.
- Good communication in English (written and verbal).
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm