Internship - Gas Power Finance
The Finance Management Internship Program is a project-oriented work assignment designed to offer hands-on finance experience in the GE finance team.
The assignment is designed to expose the Intern to GE strategic initiatives and the role finance plays in achieving the business' objectives.
What You Will Do
- To support Finance Managers CM&U transactional APAC with daily execution.
- To provide general accounting support.
- Data Reconciliation.
- Responsible to work across multiple Finance Managers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing Degree in Finance Accounting (final semester).
- Strong data analysis.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Competent with MS Office application especially MS. Excel.
The internship could lead to placement in GE's Financial Management Program upon graduation.
"We are passionate about creating an inclusive work environment. By valuing the ideas and contributions of a diverse workforce we help inspire others to grow, succeed, and raise the bar for everyone. Join us at GE Gas Power, where results can be achieved by embracing a community of belonging"
About GE Gas Power:
GE Gas Power engineer's cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere.
Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world.
Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.