GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
What you will do
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Co-lead process/quality improvement projects for operational excellence
- Support in product qualification package
- Opportunity to learn and execute Lean Six Sigma tools and make positive impact to the business
- Conducting data collection and learn to apply data-driven analytical approach to problem solving
- Exposure to Power generation repair workshop machinery & operating technologies
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Material and/or Industrial Engineering
- Competent with MS Office applications
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes
- Possess good communication skills
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Aerospace Aeronautical,...
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm