The Intern will help the Edelman Global Advisory team support the client’s needs in terms of event management, meeting notes, translation, and desk research.
The Intern position will help the fresh graduates or last semester students to learn and gain experiences to prepare them to be Analysts.
What You Will Do
- Gain exposure to different types of clients and public policy and public affairs work.
- Learn how good public affairs governance creates value for brands.
- Get hands-on experience in editorial and creative content development – for earned media, owned channels, and social media.
- Understand how to conduct research best and generate insights for policy strategies.
- Manage physical and virtual client events.
- Witness how data and intelligence can drive omnichannel communications.
- Have a dedicated coach to help you get the most out of your internship experience.
- Meet passionate communicators and public policy practitioners who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise.
- Get to know our fun and welcoming Edelman culture.
- Media analysis, pitching, and monitoring.
- Content development.
- Client service support.
- Event management and coordination.
- Research for client briefs/new business pitches.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hold a bachelor's degree in law/International Relations/Social and Political Science/Statistics or similar educational background.
- At least at the last stage of education and does not have regular classes anymore.
- Have a big willingness to learn and grow in a multinational agency.
- Good proficiency in English writing and conversation.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations.
Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders.
Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:26th Apr 2023, 6:00 pm