At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
- Assist with researching various technical and industry specific issues.
- Knowledgeable in industry analysis and market data/issues.
- Actively participate and work with the team in client engagements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students or fresh graduates from reputable universities major in Accounting, Economics, Financial Management, and other relevant majors, with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to work in a fast-moving, challenging and multi-tasking environment.
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic, and self-motivated.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Good computer literate.
- Ability to analyze companies from a financial, operational and industry perspective.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Management
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm