Trainee - IT & Specialized Assurance (Risk Advisory): PT Deloitte Konsultan Indonesia (based in Jakarta) – Trainee
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What You Will Do
- Perform IT audit for a variety of financial audit clients.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of application controls throughout the business cycle.
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project.
- Prepare deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical skill.
- Keep up to date with local and national technology, business and economic issues.
- Adhere to compliance and IT risk management matters.
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Accounting, or equivalent.
- Proactive in preventing/solving potential problems both on engagements and in an office environment.
- Good in report writing, presentation and interpersonal skills, including good written and verbal communications.
- Have some knowledge of finance, accounting, ERP systems, although not essential.
- Team player and forward looking, keen to innovate and embrace growing trend in technology.
- Have the ability to multi-task and work flexibly and effectively in different teams for varying periods of time whilst still building good working relationships with both colleagues and client personnel at all levels.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm