Trainee - Business Tax
What You Will Do
- Assist manager to prepare client working paper and documentation.
- Assist manager in market development.
- Assist manager to internal client filling documentation.
Your role as a leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have experience in organizational activities on campus.
- Have experience in using e-SPT, e-faktur, Ms. Office application, and other related accounting/tax application software.
- Have experience in marketing.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:27th May 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.