At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What You Will Do
As an Intern, you will have exposure to a wide range of business services in a particular service area.
Working with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. You will be assigned a graduate level responsibility to work on client projects.
In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations, and publications. In return, we offer relevant development as you commence your consulting career, an opportunity to work with like-minded people and exposure to a variety of projects within the chosen business area.
We encourage you to apply early as places are limited and an invitation to participate in our assessment process will be offered as soon as suitable applicants are identified.
Our internship program will run for 10-12 weeks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Program open to year one to final year students from exceptional universities.
- Strong academic performance in your Bachelor’s degree.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Ability to converse in your local language as you will need to work with local based clients.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours environment and a sense of humor!
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm