Management Trainee STAR (MT STAR) is a 3-year comprehensive program to nurture the next generation of Danone future leaders.
You will dive into a wide range of business areas, be exposed to different assignments, deliver meaningful projects that contribute to business, and join Danone’s dual mission to give positive impact to the world.
Danone Indonesia is committed to develop talents with comprehensive trainings and support from empowering mentors and business leaders.
Ready to unleash your leadership potential?
Shape your future career with MT STAR.
Required Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for ambitious, talented, and creative youths to be the next Danone Indonesia's Future Leaders!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with 0-3 years' experience.
- Preferably from Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Industrial Engineering, Science or a related field (relevant HR certifications is a plus point).
- Proficiency in advanced Excel or Data Visualization tools.
- Demonstrate a proactive attitude towards taking on responsibilities, willing to go above & beyond, and contributing ideas.
- Strong in critical thinking & has the ability to apply active listening & effective communication
- Excellent in writing, both written and verbal.
If you meet these criteria, apply now!
Danone is a leading multi-local food and beverage company built on health-focused and fast-growing categories in 3 businesses: Essential Dairy & Plant-Based products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition.
With its ‘One Planet. One Health’ frame of action, which considers the health of people and the planet as intimately interconnected, Danone aims to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices. To accelerate this food revolution and create superior, sustainable, profitable value for all its stakeholders, Danone has defined nine 2030 Goals, and paved the way as the first listed company to adopt the “Entreprise à Mission” status in France.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Human Resources
- Closing Date:13th Feb 2024, 6:00 pm