You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if; but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for full-time Analysts to join the Corporate Banking team Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker; you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure; liability management; liquidity and funding strategies; risk management; and investment solutions. Unique to Citi; Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm’s capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management; Investment Banking; Market & Securities Services, Treasury & Trade Solutions and the Capital Markets Origination. If none of these terms make sense right now; that’s ok! As a Corporate Banking Analyst; you will join a training program where you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel.
What you will do
- Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis; cash flow modeling; and capital markets analysis
- Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
- Liaise with product partners
- Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
- Structure deals
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are a Master's graduates OR an undergraduate degree from top academic institution with minimum 2 years of corporate experience
- Students with strong academic record from all disciplines are welcome
- Have an Interest in Corporate Banking as a business
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.