Social Media Intern - Media & Advertising - Remote
Campaign #ForChange Nusantara Internship Program 2023.
Position: Full time Social Media Interns.
Length: 4 months.
Paid Internship: Competitive based on Jakarta rates.
We are looking for highly motivated interns who are ready to be part of an award-winning team working on the Best App for Good 2021 by Google Play Indonesia!
As an intern at Campaign #ForChange, you will have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network and build skills to develop your expertise.
This is a full-time learning experience where you won't just be shadowing others—you'll be in the mix right from the start. We are also a full remote company so please feel free to apply no matter where you are located. Competitive compensation provided as well.
We have an open call recruitment system where you can pick which role that best fits your passion and career development plans. You can either choose from positions such as:
Social Media Intern:
Brainstorm and discover creative ways to reach more Changemakers through social media channels such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and YouTube.
Get the opportunity to learn how to handle an active and engage social media presence to make a social impact.
You will be working closely with the rest of the communications team as well as the program, outreach and sponsorship teams.
What You Will Do
- Create interesting content and captions for various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas and work together across teams to provide insightful and engaging contents.
- Help with audience engagement strategies.
- Research content relevant to current social media trends.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have an interest/interest in projects and social movements, especially the social issues that the Campaign focuses on (Equality, Education, Environment, Health).
- Fresh graduates/university students welcomed.
- Students for at least on semester 5 or above are prioritized, with the consideration that they have received basic lecture material in accordance with the majors applied for.
- Students can convert credits for at least 15 credits.
- Able to maintain a strong awareness of the latest updates and trends in social media.
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to details, highly proactive, and critical.
- Able to think creatively.
- Keen willingness to learn.
- Willing to work & study in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have good communication skills, both written or spoken.
- Able to work independently or in groups.
- Have a growth mindset.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to use design software such as Canva is a plus.
- Willing to work remotely (online) so this internship opportunity is open for those who lives outside JABODETABEK.
- Complete any 3 challenges in the Campaign #ForChange app that reflects your personal social mission.
Campaign.com is an Indonesia-based social startup that connects individuals, social organizations, donors, and sponsors who care about social issues. Our platform enables social actions in support of social organizations to unlock donations from sponsors and donors.
Campaign.com is a social startup #ForChange.
We have supported more than 1,000 communities to start more social campaigns since we started in 2015. Collectively resulting in more than 100.000 actions taken by 120,000 changemakers!
Campaign.com was proudly started in Indonesia by Indonesians with the goal of building a global community of changemakers by 2021.
Come join a fun-loving community of changemakers coming together to make the world a better place.
Find campaigns you care about and accept the challenge to be part of the solution!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Media and Advertising
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.