What You Will Do
- In charge of music content operations, including organizing music library, creating high quality content, and optimizing content strategy by doing daily moderation tagging.
- Support user community activities, such as interact with users, set up activity plan and maintain relationship.
- Support tracking and control of operation activity program, update project status and make report.
- Deliver suggestions on product features improvement, operation directions and content creation based on data and market study.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate and University students are welcomed to apply.
- Music enthusiast, knowledge of music industry is plus point.
- Passionate about entertainment and music apps.
- Able to do monotonous and static tasks.
- Quick learning and critical thinking.
- Well communication skills in both Indonesian and English.
- Have design and photoshop skills are plus points.
- Willing to work on workday schedules.
Closing in 6 days
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Operations
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm