This role is a 12-month programme, fast-track development to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and new professionals!
The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of British American Tobacco Operations Team!
You'll first learn trade marketing fundamentals from a field-based commercial role. Then you’ll experience roles covering Leaf, Demand & Supply Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing, Procurement, Operation Services and Product Innovation.
During the program, you will have:
- Comprehensive onboarding to British American Tobacco - Business and Operations Function.
- A real job assigned in executive level.
- World-class leadership training opportunities.
- International exposure in developing your people and management skills.
- Networking & mentorship with leaders and other graduates from all over the world!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated with Bachelor or Master’s from a reputable university majoring in Engineering and Agriculture.
- Minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Fresh graduates and final year students are welcome to apply.
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Globally mobile.
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken).
- Indonesia Nationality or Permanent Resident.
At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role as the Entry Level Manager. It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit.
For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at British American Tobacco!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm