What You Will Do
- Checking figures (numbers) tally between documents for tax audit process.
- Preparing and submitting related documents and data for tax audit process.
- Translating letter/minutes of meeting from tax auditor/documents.
- Cross-checking tax figures of any tax calculation.
- Supporting tax analysis for fairness and accuracy.
- Preparing draft from other division and follow up the process.
- Submitting documents and progress to Tax Office.
- Supporting administrative work and review/analysis work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students (min. S-1) from Tax/Accounting/Finance/related area.
- Familiar with PPh and PPN, especially Tax Art 21, Tax Art 23/26, VAT, e-SPT, and e-Bupot.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Full-time and hybrid work arrangement paid Internship for 6 Months.
- Open for College Students Only.
- HR Contact Person: Jihan Nuramalina.
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business.
We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm