What You Will Do
- Monitoring Engineer to Order (ETO) part list: conversion from PR to PO, status/delivery date, and component readiness at warehouse for assembly purpose (collaborating with Logistic Department).
- Maintaining ETO documentation completeness together with the ETO team.
- Provide weekly report on ETO progress (status, cost and progress).
- Supporting engineering team in project.
- Supporting Palm Oil Project team for documentation and scheduling.
- Supporting Palm Oil Project team for quality check (design and function check, also documented quality checklist).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students from any engineering major.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa.
- Good communication skills, people person, and a team player.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Knowledge of 3D layout drawing is a plus (Creo, AutoCAD, Inventor, Catia, etc.).
- Knowledge of reading drawing is a plus (especially on dimensional drawing).
- Full-time and hybrid work arrangement paid internship for 6 months.
- Open for College Students Only.
- HR Contact Person: Jihan Nuramalina.
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond business.
We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm