What You Will Do
- Assisting in export-Import Billing invoice checking, submitting to Finance / CF and creating the report.
- Create Supporting documents for export-import clearance process.
- General archiving (soft copy database) for Export-Import documentation.
- Support the department's operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students pursuing Diploma or Bachelor’s degree preferably majoring in Management Transport, Logistics, International Trade, or Industrial Engineering.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Good communication skills, people person, and a team player.
- Keen to learn and proactive.
- Demonstrate leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Have a good knowledge of logistics and foreign trade.
Open for COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY.
Full-time paid internship for 6 months.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain, Management,...
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm