What You Will Do
- Support Engineering tasks in shopfloor (problem solving, trial sample, sample preparation, new machine installation, scrap).
- Support the manufacturing documents according to IATF16949 and Bosch standard requirement.
- Support team in the project improvement process (productivity, cycle time, failure improvement).
- Follow-up tasks as assigned by supervisors (admin task).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree program in Engineering (Polymeric, Material, Tool and Dies, Industrial, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical, Automotive or related fields).
- Good command in English and Thai.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office programs.
Internship Period - 4-12 Months.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm