What You Will Do
- Handle end-to-end internship recruitment.
- Assist with department's internal projects and events.
- Support other administrative duties as requested by user.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students from any major, preferably Human Resources Management and Psychology.
- Proficient in both written and verbal communication skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Keen to learn and proactive, demonstrate leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Full-time internship for 6 months.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Management, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm