What You Will Do
- Post incoming payment from intercompany and 3rd party customer.
- Assist with preparing SOA (Statement of Account) for business.
- Prepare AR aging report for company code.
- Prepare supporting documents for forex deal transactions.
- Receive goods invoices from logistics department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or related area.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Keen to learn and proactive. Demonstrate leadership skill, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Open for COLLEGE STUDENTS ONLY.
Full-time paid internship for 6 months.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm