BAT INDONESIA is TRANSFORMING at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day.
Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Indonesia IS LOOKING FOR An Intern.
If you’re driven, hardworking and results-oriented, our Internship Programme will let you maximize your potential.
This programme will be helping you to develop outstanding skills - full understanding of the dynamic of the market you are operating in, and how to work together with business functions to achieve outstanding business results.
Reports to: Production Engineering Manager.
Geographic Scope: Local.
What You Will Do
- Electrical plan maintenance for Secondary manufacturing.
- Responsible for the drive and implementation of simplification process record PR, BD related with electrical.
- Trouble shooting and improvement electrical related.
- Responsible to create CBA/SWP and conduct training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently undertaking or recently graduated from Bachelor’s degree (S1) in Electrical.
- Have knowledge and understanding of Electrical Maintenance.
- Intermediate excel skills.
- Good communication skills in English and to be able to work with a variety of stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, honest, good attitude, independent and self-motivated person.
- Opportunity to grow within Manufacturing team and also include in several projects in Manufacturing function. For the results-oriented person, an inspiring journey awaits you here at British American Tobacco!
- Good benefits.
- Receive pocket money also work experiences in multinational company.
WE ARE BAT:
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation.
See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets.
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations.
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies.
BELONGING – ACHIEVING - TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT.
We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals.
Come bring your difference!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:2nd Mar 2023, 6:00 pm