Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
What You Will Do
This role is focused on analytics for the Sales Performance unit.
Under the direction of manager, responsibilities include:
- Producing complex revenue reports.
- General project planning.
- Execution across the Global Treasury Services Group.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Background in Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or Marketing preferred.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years analytics work experience in Marketing, Accounting or Finance.
- Advanced spreadsheet background.
- Financial analysis.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Project management orientation.
- Strong skill set within Excel and PowerPoint presentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter needing minimal direction.
- The ability to interact with associates at all levels.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:5th Mar 2020, 6:00 pm