A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We offer a broad range of professional services that combine to make a real difference to our clients and the communities in which we work.
We are truly global, and our 15,000 planners, designers, engineers and consultants around the world deliver innovative projects with creativity and passion.
We have an opportunity for an individual to join the Transport Planning team in Jakarta office.
What You Will Do
As a Graduate Transport Planner with relevant degree in Civil Engineering, Planning or Transport, you will support the team with transport planning matters and will assist lead transport planners with the analysis of information, production of designs and computation. You will assist in the preparation of specifications, proposals and other documentation under supervision.
You will aim to develop key knowledge and skills that will allow you to provide high quality consultant services. There will be a structured career plan and development program to assist you in attaining the desired level of knowledge and skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is willing to work across a wide range of projects for both public and private sector clients. In addition to local projects, the successful candidate will be offered the opportunity to work on projects throughout the ASEAN region.
Required Skills and Abilities
The below key skills and experience are essential for success in this role:
- Able to demonstrate engineering skills and knowledge.
- Desire to develop skills in analytical tools for planning including ArcGIS or transport modelling software.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines is essential.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Civil Structural, Planning and Surveying,...
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm