As a Graduate BIM Engineer, you will provide BIM Modelling support to the group and be engaged in the preparation of 3D / digital models and documentation for a wide variety of multi-disciplinary engineering projects.
You will develop Building drawings and documentations conforming to industry standard and practices through Building Information Modelling (BIM) under senior supervision. You will prepare simple calculations, assist team leaders and engineers in preparation of project documentation, modelling and detailed drawings to ensure quality and presentation meet Arup’s standard requirements.
You will aim to develop key knowledge and skills that will allow you to provide high quality consultant services.
There will be a structured career plan and development program to assist you in attaining the desired level of knowledge and skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
With a relevant degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering, you will bring the following to Arup:
- Good visualization of 3D objects.
- Desire to excel and keep up to speed with developments in prominent BIM software used in Arup.
- Familiar with BIM authoring software such as Revit (intermediate), AECOsim (Basic - Intermediate) and Tekla (Basic).
- Familiar with CAD authoring software such as Microstation (intermediate) and AutoCAD (intermediate).
- Familiar with BIM visualization software such as Navisworks (Basic), iModel (Basic) and Solibri (Basic).
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines is essential.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Architecture, Engineering Civil Structural
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm