Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy. ABB is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
In Indonesia, ABB has been present for more than 30 years. From one office in Jakarta, now we have expanded our footprints to a total of 15 locations with more than 900 employees in our corporate office, R&D center, manufacturing facilities, sales offices, and service workshops across the country.
What You Will Do
The Graduate Engineering Program (GEP) is specifically designed for graduates to gain extensive experience and strong foundation in engineering from design to commissioning or service. You will be in a 24-month rotation across ABB’s business units.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduates with min. GPA 3.0 in engineering fields e.g. Power Systems, Electrical, Electronics, Power Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Control Systems, Instrument Engineering.
- Max. 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Excellent English proficiency.
- Flexible, adaptable & able to travel/relocate as required.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Good leadership skills and a team player, organized, and structured.
- Eager to learn and keep him/ herself updated in the fields of Electrical Engineering.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm