This is an exciting opportunity to join Zalora’s Marketplace Operations Intern.
You need to work collaboratively across operations channels, as well as with other departments to understand marketplace operations processes. Reporting to Associate Manager Vendor Management, this role is based in South Jakarta, Indonesia.
This is a unique, exciting opportunity to influence minds and to make a positive difference to ZALORA, and to your career.
What You Will Do
- Responding to seller help desk ticket and communicating with related parties.
- Communicating with 3PL's related to seller pickup issue.
- Helping for administrative support.
- Create a daily report to Associate Manager Vendor Management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last semester or fresh graduated majors in Management, Business, Engineering, or related any fields.
- Available full-time Mon-Fri, 9 AM-6 PM (currently working from home).
- Interested in Fashion.
- Interested to learn about the Marketplace & Operations.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel (such as Pivot Table, Vlookup, iferror, etc.).
- Responsible, hardworking & fast learner.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Management
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm