As Human Resources Intern you will work closely with our existing team to deliver the excellent work as focus in your career journey with Worley.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Printing of employment documents to be signed by employees.
- Scanning and uploading documents shared drive.
- Filing hard copies of the employee files.
- Tax deregistration.
- Expatriate e-fin.
- Create a master list of all contracts with their start dates and end dates.
- Any other HR administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess a combination of work experience, skills and or qualifications in the following areas:
- Fresh Graduate with bachelor’s degree in the HR field is preferred (Human Resource Management, Business, Organizational Behavior, and/or Communications).
- Able to work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday).
- Proficiency in English verbally and in writing.
- Effective time management with the ability to direct simultaneous/multiple projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills which are essential in one-on-one and group settings.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, creative, and enthusiastic.
- Ability to document and maintain accurate records.
- Efficient with Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Excel and Access, Email.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Ability to deliver results and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised and follow through with various duties and tasks.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete a multitude of tasks simultaneously.
- Detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of computers and technology.
- Professional in appearance, actions, and behaviors.
Make a real difference - witness the results - be a part of the Worley journey today!
More than 50,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow.
Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transitions. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm