We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are hiring a Graduate Trainee – International Marketing to be part of our Graduate Trainee Program 2021.
This will be a 1-year program that creates an opportunity for budding talents to be groomed into future key pillars of the team. You will experience a tailor-made learning development journey and be fast-tracked towards managerial roles as early as within 3 or 4 years of your career with us.
What You Will Do
- Assist Marketing Manager in creating marketing plans for Domestic Artists releases/campaigns.
- Execute marketing plans by coordinating both internal and external parties.
- Create and check required paperwork needed to ensure correct and timely marketing campaign execution.
- Analyze market trends to provide insights for better marketing decision.
About the Role:
Assist Marketing Manager in creating marketing plans for Domestic Artists releases/campaigns:
- Provide creative and insight inputs for each campaign.
- Preparing plan presentations for weekly internal meetings.
Execute marketing plans by coordinating both internal and external parties:
- Engage with A&R, Commercial and New Business teams to ensure smooth synergy.
- In close contact with third parties to ensure quality and timely delivery.
Create and check required paperwork needed to ensure correct and timely marketing campaign execution:
- Assist admin and finance on necessary document input and circulations.
Analyze market trends to provide insights for better marketing decision:
- Gather and analyze market data for marketing plan discussions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Undergraduate with less than a year after graduated or last semester in University.
- Music lover!
- Possess good analytical skills, problem solving, team player, entrepreneurship.
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, plus the ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:18th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm