On this 12-month industrial placement, you’ll get to join one of our teams in Equities. You’ll still be working toward your university degree course while getting the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, your placement may result into a career-track graduate position.
What you will do
Do you like reading? Do you want to become an expert in research? You'll:
- Manage financial models and database
- Analyze data from websites, publications and our internal database
- Create and update presentations based on existing research and ideas
- Prepare analysis for the sales team and other research users
You'll be part of the Global Research team, studying the basics of companies and markets. You'll build a strong network when you interact with colleagues, analysts and clients about your views of the market.
Required Skills and Abilities
You need to be graduating in 2021, and with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm