What You Will Do
- Collaborate and give advice to UX Designers & UX Engineers on UI perspective from initial product design process.
- Present the outstanding design with the user’s need in mind.
- Build prototype and do design testing.
- Build UI Component on Design System.
- Create pixel perfect design implementation.
- Determine the interface style, best practices and standards.
- Maintaining quality of UI output after development.
- Maintain design backlog with Product Development Team (Designers, Engineers and Product Owners).
- Proactively improve and develop new process/system with a good balance between new trends and product requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate from all majors - Undergraduate are welcome to apply.
- Good understanding of the design process.
- Familiar with design tools (such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Prototyping tools (such as InVision, Marvel, etc.).
- Basic Understanding Android & iOS behavior.
- Good typography skills, structural design and information architecture.
- Good understanding of company brands.
- Team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Good problem-solving skills, especially on balancing design aesthetic and product needs.
- Able to join as soon as possible and attend minimum of three months internship period.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm