What you will do
- Planning product ranges and preparing sales and stock plans in conjunction with suppliers and procurement.
- Liaising internally across business units and also externally to suppliers and vendors.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Analyzing every aspect of bestsellers (for example, the bestselling price points, colors or styles) and ensuring that they reach their full potential.
- Gathering information on customers' reactions to products.
- Uploading products and managing PDP for Tokopedia Official Merchandise store.
- Running weekly sales report.
- Updated stock and ensuring stock levels are correct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students or fresh graduate from diploma or bachelor degree in any major.
- Able to join as soon as possible (preferably around May) and attend a minimum of three months internship period.
- Able to work every Monday to Friday for 9 working hours (including 1 hour break).
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Have an ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, well-organized, discipline, and a fast learner.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm