What you will do
- Plan and develop of how to provide the best possible documentation for a technology.
- Participate in new API development to reate API documentations.
- Research developer needs and figure out how your writing can address those needs.
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Having basic knowledge about programming languages and programming concepts.
- Having knowledge about API Blueprints, Swagger, Slate, is a plus.
- Ability to write clear, understandable prose.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to pass the online test.
- Able to join as soon as possible (preferably around April) and attend a minimum of three months internship period.
- Able to work every Monday to Friday for 9 working hours (including 1 hour break).
- Good knowledge of manual and automated testing.
- Right amount of analytical thinking and creativity.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm