What You Will Do
- On daily basis, create Social Media content, slotting social media calendar, managing Editorial Plan, posting Social Media Content.
- Working closely with social media and Creative Team to brainstorming and produce trending and promo content.
- Maintain a strong awareness of the latest updates and trends in social media.
- Liaise with Social Media Strategist and Designer to ensure social media contents are informative and appealing.
- Drive alignment on day-to-day contact to execute every brief precisely.
- Track delivery timeline and determine corrective measure when needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work well with others and thrive in a group working environment.
- Communication skills with others, and a keen attention to detail.
- Have a good internet connection at home.
- Have a good knowledge about Project & Account Manager.
- Have a good knowledge about Social Media Industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Communications, Journalism, Media and Advertising
- Closing Date:21st Oct 2022, 6:00 pm