What You Will Do
- Help lead process improvement projects. This includes - Partnering with key stakeholders to gather requirements. Work with IT and/or other functional teams to design the solution. Help to provide training to impacted users. Support the implementation and post go live efforts.
- Innovate new analysis/ tools to improve and increase process efficiency.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to help the team make business decisions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Excel knowledge required.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to understand and analyze data, synthesizing large volumes of data into meaningful and concise reports and actionable findings.
- Desire to contribute and improve design of new and existing processes.
- Self-motivated with high bias for action and accountability.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Willingness to learn, be mentored and improve.
- Exceptional customer focus.
- Personable, highly ethical and thrives in a collaborative environment.
Closing in 8 days
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm