What You Will Do
- Manage the end-to-end report & documents needed for the Spanduk distribution & deployment process.
- Monitor the performance of Call Agent Spanduk.
- Monitoring & supporting the execution of trade marketing & partnership activities.
- Manage the report & documentation of implementation activities report with partner.
- Support the internal marketing team to deliver Ad-Hoc Design & Campaign.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students or fresh graduates from reputable university (preferably majoring communication, marketing, business management or similar relevant fields).
- Applicable knowledge of marketing communication.
- Detail & planning oriented.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and project management skills.
- Highly organized person.
- Having graphic design skills using Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent writing, editing (using Adobe Illustrator), presentation, project management, and communication skills.
- Able to work minimum 3 months of internship.
Closing in 8 days
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Management, Marketing...
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm