We’re looking for Sales & Operation Intern for each specific area - Fulfillment, General Campaign, Home & Navigation, Digital Business, Live Videographer, Discovery Page, Business Development, Content Marketing Platform.
What You Will Do
- Assist with merchant education planning and execution.
- Analyze product-market fit and market segmentation for fulfillment service.
- Participate in new project development and new business efforts as required by Campaign Strategist team.
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns.
- Help to manage with a third party.
- Filter and curation product to make related to the campaign.
Home & Navigation:
- Run day to day operation on a content concept, page creation and content publishing for a specific page using the content management system.
- Manage stakeholder expectations in campaign management execution.
- Collaborate with the creative team to generate high-quality content.
- Execute experiments, analyze content performance, and provide actionable learning to internal team.
- Help to drive and improve content automation.
- Researching for insights for each project that will be assigned by the business team.
- Execute projects and also have hands-on experience in keeping in touch with the partner regarding the projects.
- Helping with the administrative side of the business.
- Work closely with the business team to understand how the business works in real life.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on the scenes value and contribution to continuity.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Create visuals that convey/relate to the message and/or objective(s) using photoshop or other tools.
- Manage & Own QC process for the Tokopedia campaign landing page.
- Following up stakeholders for the materials needed (banners, URL/app links, icons, etc).
- Do QC and give feedback for BU and creative, to make sure you have the best User Experience in App.
- Day to day to upload banners based on schedule with correct banner & URL.
- Do a QA & QC process after the banner is uploaded & live to all users.
- Do benchmark for improvement.
Business Development (IT Background):
- Understand user needs, competition and markets in depth.
- Develop innovative solutions to solve problems and improve product effectiveness by collaborating across divisions (engineering, designers, marketing, etc).
- Help in documenting all product details and work progress.
- Monitor product performances.
- Conduct a survey and analyze feedback from the merchant.
Content Marketing Platform:
- Oversee all aspects of live stream prep and execution, including set & camera prep.
- Coordinate across different functions (e.g. marketing, business development, finance etc) and external parties (e.g. brands, sellers etc) for content and execution.
- Assist in scheduling of talents and hosts.
- Assist in marketing operations, such as crafting of messaging for livestream incentives and sending out of rewards through the backend system.
- Assist with executing live streams (prop preparation, in-session support etc..).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student or fresh graduate in business, economics, entrepreneurship, social studies, or communication.
- Detail-oriented team player with good planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams of marketers, copywriters, legal, operations, and technology.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Public speaking skill is a plus.
- Able to do mobile work (out of town to attend an event).
- Able to start as soon as possible for at least 3 months internship period.
- Able to work full time on Monday - Friday.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Economics
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm