What You Will Do
- Assist with merchant education event planning and execution.
- Analyze product-market fit and market segmentation for fulfillment service.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student or fresh graduate in business, economics, entrepreneurship, social studies, or communication.
- Team player with good planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Public speaking skills is a plus.
- Able to do mobile work.
- Able to start as soon as possible (mid November 2019) for at least 3 months of internship period.
- Able to work full time from Monday to Friday.
Closing in 8 days
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Economics
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm