Tokopedia is looking for smart, ambitious university student to join Tokopedia’s Public Policy and Government Relations. If you’re a person who loves fast-paced business action, has attention to detail, works well across different business and policy groups and is able to multitask, Tokopedia is looking for you!
What you will do
- Conduct research and analyse public policy topics, processes and regulations across all functions that could affect Tokopedia in the present and future.
- Provide on-going tracking and documenting of regulation developments across functions, to some extent equipped with a stakeholder analysis for policy influencing.
- Supporting the team in working with Tokopedia’s business teams to ensure alignment between business and policy goals.
- Provide back-up administrative support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A final year of university student or you are a recent graduate in Economic Development, Social Development, Public Policy/Administration, Political Science or Law.
- A genuine interest in digital policy and regulations and has the ability to grasp new opportunities and be self-sufficient.
- Demonstrated research abilities and sound articulate in stakeholder mapping and management.
- Highly fluent and confidence in speaking and writing formal Indonesian and English. Ability to speak a local language is preferred.
- Well organized, highly motivated and proactively able to find ways to get things done.
- IT literacy, including Microsoft Office and other publishing platforms. Ability to create the creative design is preferred.
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of humor.
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Administration, Science, Law
- Closing Date:9th May 2019, 6:00 pm