What you will do
- Help special project if there is a need to shift of plan, and fulfill it on time; Brainstorming, create report & data analysis
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned by the team
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate partner (vendor) individual and team performance results based on data daily performance
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal team and other stakeholders to ensure smooth flow of communication, process and objectives achievement
- Prepare and validate weekly or monthly report & data related in partner regarding Tokopedia
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student (preferably in 7th semester) or fresh graduates student preferably from analyst, statistics and research background with minimum GPA 3.00
- Concern with details
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally.
- A critical thinker with strong analytical skills who can use MS Excel, do data analysis, visualization and able to draw summaries, conclusions and recommendations.
- Someone who has high willingness to learn, curious, observant and detail-oriented
- Love to work with data and numbers
- Having a good analytical thinking can translate raw data to the readable data
- Must be able to work full time from Monday to Friday.
- Minimum 3 months of internship period
- Available to start the internship period as soon as possible
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Research and...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm