What You Will Do
- Assisting engagement program creation, alignment, and execution throughout all functions.
- Help in creation of people experience programs recap, e.g., people experience playbook, video recap, and more.
- Assist in the team’s administrative and operational tasks (scheduling, compiling data, creating reports, etc.).
- Facilitate design and copywriting-related works within the team.
- End-to-end collaboration with respected town hall PIC and handling specific request from the team.
- Creating a list for Newkama, tenure, birthday, and other requested info for each town hall.
- Running a 3 DNA Awards (and Fun Awards) survey within the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Last semester undergraduate student majoring in Communication, Psychology, or equivalent (Preferably fresh graduate).
- Able to do empathetic listening before jumping out to conclusion.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinking - able to see problems in helicopter view and give out-of-the-box solution.
- Having a vast range of knowledge, related and beyond HR-scope.
- Expertise in content and creative writing is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in design and video editing is highly desirable.
- Can start the internship as soon as possible.
- Minimum 6 months of internship period.
Closing in 7 days
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm