What You Will Do
- Monitor corporate news & other related information.
- Gather data obtained from various media channels and deliver daily report.
- Extract and present interesting information from findings.
- Measure the success of Tokopedia’s communications or PR strategy and its impact.
- Collaborate to provide data-driven insights for other teams.
- Provide media analysis tailored to the company’s needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student or fresh graduates preferably from Economics, Accounting, Marketing, or Public Relations, Literature Study.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally.
- A critical thinker with strong analytical skills who can use MS Excel, do data analysis, visualization and able to draw summaries, conclusions and recommendations.
- Someone who has high willingness to learn, curious, observant and detail-oriented.
- Someone interested in current news and can spot trends.
- A collaborative team member.
- Must be able to work full time from Monday to Friday.
Closed 12 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Economics, Marketing and Sales, Media...
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm