What You Will Do
- Collect, manipulate, analyze, and interpret data into actionable insights.
- Collaborate with Data Engineers and source systems SMEs to resolve data quality issues that may occur.
- Provide them supporting evidence as needed.
- Regularly review Data reports, take action to address the issues and follow up to ensure resolution (gatekeeper for data quality).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students or Fresh graduates from reputable university majoring in Mathematics, Statistics, or other relevant majors.
- Able to pass the online test.
- Able to join as soon as possible and attend a minimum of three months internship period.
- Able to work Monday to Friday for 9 working hours (including 1-hour break).
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
- Some exposure to traditional RDBMS with an emphasis on MySQL and Postgres.
- Good experience with SQL and NO SQL.
Closed 6 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2020, 6:00 pm