What You Will Do
- Help lead process improvement projects. This includes - Partnering with key stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Work with IT and/or other functional teams to design the solution.
- Help to provide training to impacted users - Support the implementation and post go live efforts.
- Innovate new analyses/tools to improve insight and increase process efficiency.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to help the team make business decisions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate or last year student (no more classes required) from reputable university.
- Have an internship background or a member of a past organizational group.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Desire to contribute and improve design of new and existing processes.
- Self-motivated with high bias for action and accountability.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has high willingness to learn, curious, observant and detail oriented.
- Available for a minimum of 3 months period of internship.
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm