What you will do
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams assisted by the Campaign Ops Lead; Business Promotion, Campaign Strategist, Discovery Page, Creative, Marketing Communication (Brand Team), Online Media, Offline Media, Fraud, Operations, Product Team.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns.
- Help to manage with third party specially for sweepstakes campaign. (Kemensos Process).
- Perform regular analysis of campaign marketing performance and metrics to report on campaign performance.
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of marketing campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- In the process of completing a degree in Communication from an accredited institution.
- Have experiences as digital project manager or account manager.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm