What You Will Do
- Participate in new project development and new business efforts as required by the Campaign Strategist team.
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns.
- Help to manage with a third party.
- Filter and curation product to make relate with the campaign.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management and execution abilities.
- Able to perform in a high-paced, constantly changing & evolving work environment.
- Has solid experience in consulting, marketing and/or other related fields in communication.
- Good degree from recognized university.
- Background in communications/marketing/business is a plus.
- At least possess a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Excellent command of English.
- Ability to be creative operationally and strategically.
- Strong work ethics and performance driven.
- Most importantly, has a strong sense of purpose and a good heart to make a difference.
- Fluent to use Excel.
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:14th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm