What you will do
- Responsible to support communication tribe focused on Tokopedia PLAY feature, an engagement platform where user can watch live streaming, chat with other users, join a quiz, and polling.
- Handle planning and execution of Tokopedia PLAY operational as the project.
- Create report and data analysis.
- Market research.
- Assist in administrative tasks.
- Create seasonal projects due to division's needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student from reputable university in Business or Management major.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, critical thinking and growth mindset.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Communicative and initiative.
- Eager to learn and improve yourself.
- Be able to work full time Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 18.00.
- Available for minimum 3 months of internship period.
Closing in 3 days
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management, Communications
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm