What you will do
- Manage the expansion administration.
- Will be working closely with stakeholder of expansion.
- Developing business strategy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students or fresh graduate from diploma or bachelor degree in any major.
- Able to join as soon as possible (preferably around May) and attend a minimum of three months internship period.
- Able to work every Monday to Friday for 9 working hours (including 1 hour break).
- Have an ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, well-organized, discipline, and a fast learner.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm