What you will do
- Brainstorming, create report & data analysis.
- Market research.
- Prepare and maintain research, power point record and reports.
- Help to create power point deck.
- Help to draft process journey.
- Do any administrative task.
- Create seasonal projects due to division's needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student from reputable university in business or management major.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, critical thinking & growth mindset.
- Able to work individually and in team, communicative.
- Want to learn and improve yourself.
- Be able to work full time Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 18.00.
- Minimum 3 months of internship period.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:9th May 2019, 6:00 pm